Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Inaugural post

I honestly have no idea how successful this blog will turn out to be, but it's something that's been on my mind for a while.

I'll admit, I'm an avid sports fan, sometimes moreso than I should be. If there's a big game on, odds are I'll choose that over reading about... hypothyroidism.

About me: I'm a medical student in my last year of training in one of Canada's fine medical schools (no, not the University of Phoenix or something) with hopes of becoming more of a "generalist" and some additional training in Sports Medicine.

Disclaimer: None of what I mention or say here should be taken as medical advice - I am merely writing about medicine in professional sports more for educational purposes so people can have a better idea when TSN or ESPN says somebody has a "labrum tear" or a "high ankle sprain". Although, if someone is listed as having a lower body injury or a bruised ego, I probably won't have much to say.

Anyways, let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment